Building Mobile Apps 101 - Online Video Lessons - I Teach App Building review. Four videos that go into extensive details about Product Development, Design, Hire & Manage Developers, Publishing, Marketing & Reporting

Each chapter has specific action items that will guide y ou through your project to completion.  My step-by-step formula is EASY to follow and execute.I provide you with all the tools, utilities, resources that I use.  Plus, I provide actual specifications that I have used with my developers.

Overview of the entire process - Domain names, Logos, Branding - Design methods to like a pro - Creating the User Interface & Experience. Online Prototype Utilities - Do you need a backend to manage customers? - GPS, Registration Forms and/or Facebook Login - Payment Processing to accept Credit Cards - Email Funnels to Engage Users over time ... Read More Detail
Axact

KAOS DAKWAH

KAOS DAKWAH adalah blog membahas tentang cara pembuatan Kaos Dakwah sampai bagaimana cara menjual Kaos Dakwah Online maupun offline, Silakan cari artikel di GHIRAH.COM..Terima Kasih telah berkunjung di blog sederhana ini, Jika antum PRODUSEN KAOS DAKWAH ATAU DISTRO MAU KERJASAMA SILAKAN KONTAK NO TLP YANG ADA DI WEB GHIRAH.COM

Post A Comment:

0 comments: